Jusvista is a service provided through applications, a platform and embedding codes. Created using Justori or Justell, businesses receive from customers on their Jusvista platform audio reviews, requests (or orders) and queries together with text, images and URLs. The audios from customers can be heard over the business website and processed by designated users of the business. Also businesses can produce audio materials on Justori that subject to license agreement, visitors to their website and users of Justori may listen to.
- “Services” means the services, features and facilities made available through the platform (Software-as-a-Service).
- “Software” means the software codes provided by ADVTL to embed in your website.
- "we," "us", “our” or "ADVTL" means Add Value Technology Ltd. and the "parties" means you and ADVTL.
- “Justori Metafiles” means together with texts and digital attachments reviews, requests, queries and license agreement permitting, audio segments (also referred to as “Justories”) produced by you on Justori.
Use of the Software and Services
- By installing and using the Software and using the Services you confirm that –
- You have full legal authority to enter into this agreement,
- In case you represent a company, association, school, club or other group, you are duly authorized to act on its behalf,
- You will be required to complete the registration form to become a Member of Justori Business licensed to use the selected JusBiz Plan, as per the license agreement.
- You will ensure that the profile of the Master Admin and other registration records are kept up to date.
- Admin Panel:
- You will be provided with an Admin Panel to manage activities of the selected JusBiz Plan.
- You will be able to create and assign rights to internal and/or third party users of the Admin Panel
- Your account will be password protected.
- Justell Application:
- Justell is a lighter version of Justori (both developed by us) which works from mobile devices and desktop. It is provided for your clients as a lighter alternative to Justori.
- Justell will enable your clients to create and send out reviews regarding your business and send you requests or queries.
- You will be provided with an URL to place on your website for your visitors to download Justell from Apple AppStore® or Google PlayStore®.
- Your clients may also create their reviews, requests or queries using Justell from your website without downloading the Justell application.
- You may not produce Justories using Justell.
- Embedded audio list and subject to license agreement, embedded audio players and list for audio segment will be made available to you.
- You will be responsible for inserting the embedded codes in your website code
- Monitoring and managing reviews:
- Reviews will appear at the Admin Panel of the designated “Reviewee” (whether a third party or otherwise) as determined by you.
- The Reviewee will have access to the requests, queries and reviews from the Admin Panel.
- From the Admin Panel, the Reviewee may publish a review or defer the publication of a review by requesting the reviewer to reconsider the content of his/her review or decline to publish the review
- Once the reviewer has sent or resent you a review, there will be a moratorium of 5 days, after which the reviewer will be able to publish the review on Justori.
- The reviews may be downloaded and/or posted on your website and shared on your social media.
- A review published by you on your website must appear for a minimum of 15 days.
- All reviews published by you will appear under your account on Justori.
- All published reviews may be shared on Justori social media platforms.
- Reviews received will be hosted by us for a limited period of time in accordance with our license agreement with you.
- The maximum number of reviews published on your account at any given time will be in accordance with our license agreement with you.
- Published reviews can be downloaded or deleted after the mandatory 15 day period.
- Requests and queries:
- Requests and queries will appear on the Admin Panel of your designated reviewee.
- An email notification of delivery of the request or the query will be sent to the sender and copied to the reviewee.
- You are expected to download requests and queries metafiles promptly. The metafiles of the requests and queries will not be held for more than 5 days.
- The review or the request item will continue to appear on the Admin Panel for status reporting purpose.
- Justories produced by you or shared with you:
- Subject to your license agreement, you will find the embedded codes for the corresponding Justori on the Admin Panel.
- The embedded code will have to be appropriately placed in your website code or in the admin panel of the website.
- Our license agreement with you will stipulate the maximum number of Justories you may have at any given time.
- You will have the option to make your Justories publicly accessible from the Justori application.
- You may download and/or delete your Justories from Justori. A deleted Justori will be removed from Admin Panel.
- The use of this Software and the Services by you is non-exclusive.
- Subject to your device settings, the installed Software may automatically download and install updates from time to time.
- This Software and the Services may not be sold or otherwise distributed by you for commercial gain.
- Except as provided under the present terms and conditions, the Software and the Services may not be copied, replicated or modified and the source code / algorithm may not be extracted or used in any way without our express written consent.
- You authorize us to use any feedback you provide without compensation and without prior notification to you.
- You agree to receive mandatory and optional notifications from us via the email address provided by you. You may request to opt out of optional notifications.
- Any data provided by you, or uploaded or posted through your website or mobile application using the Software, whether by a third party or otherwise, may be used by us, our affiliates or business partners to improve our Services, create new services, or for marketing and advertising purposes.
- We shall not be responsible for any post or content uploaded to your website or mobile application.
- You further acknowledge that in using the software, you may receive content that is not factually correct, irrelevant, offensive or otherwise inappropriate to you.
- Notwithstanding paragraph 11 below, you agree that you will not render us liable in any way for any such content or any loss or liability resulting or likely to result therefrom.
- We may at our discretion and without prior notice, remove any content uploaded or posted using the Software where we consider that such content is illegal, infringes the rights, including the right to privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right, of any third party or user or may otherwise cause prejudice to any third party or user
- We collect names, email addresses, audio recordings, written texts, files, photos, location information and device identifiers, that you share with us and that you or users post or upload.
- We collect information relating to your use of our Service, services we offer through our partners as well as your device and browser information.
- You may not post or upload content that is illegal, misleading, infringes the rights, including the right to privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right, of any third party or user.
- The Services may not be used for bullying, harassing, intimidating, defaming or in any other way causing prejudice to any third party or user.
- Any form of impersonation is prohibited. This includes using usernames, pictures or logos identified with existing brands or products or services.
- Any content made available to you by the Services may not be used for commercial purposes, other than as provided and as agreed herein.
- The Services may not be used to extract user information or for any illegal purpose.
- You will not
- Create any third party application for use with the Services without our prior written consent, except for queries, requests and reviews received.
- Cause the Services to be impaired or compromised or in any way restrict other users from using the Services.
- Access or attempt to access another user’s account, without the user’s prior authorisation.
- Attempt in any way to tamper, modify, reuse, resell, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer in any way and for any purpose other than as mentioned herein.
Third Party Services
- The use by you of additional services or features available in connection with our Services are governed by the terms and conditions of the respective third party, to which you will be subject to. We are not responsible for the use by you of such additional services or features.
Use of Subscription Services and Service Level Agreement
- We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features. However, we ensure that our systems are regularly backed up in order to be able to recover our Services within reasonable time to minimize business disruption. The Service Level Objective (SLO), Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) will be defined in your license agreement.
Fair use policy (FUP)
- We want our customers to enjoy using our services and our Fair Use Policy is there to make sure our users have the best experience possible.
- It may occur that some members use excessive data transfer and storage whereby adversely affecting the network quality and client experience for the majority of our users. To ensure a smooth experience for all users, we continuously monitor usage of our customers each month.
- Fair Usage Policy is applicable on all our plans. While Fair Use Policy applies to all our members on the selected plans, it will only actually affect you in case of inappropriate use of our service.
- We may restrict our services if you continuously exceed normal usage based on storage and usage patterns.
- In case you are in breach of this Fair Use Policy, we may contact you to discuss changing your usage so that it conforms to this Fair Use Policy.
- We reserve the right to vary the terms of the Fair Use Policy from time to time.
- If, after being duly notified, you continue to breach the present FUP terms, we may, without further notice to you suspend or limit the Service (or any feature of it) for any period we think is reasonably necessary; and/or terminate your agreement.
- Should you require additional use of our service, you may move to a plan more suitable to your usage or contact us to review your license agreement.
- You confirm your acceptance of any such change by your continued use of the Services.
Indemnity and Exclusion of Liability
- We will not be liable in any way should the Software or the Services, including any information uploaded or posted to your website or mobile application, be temporarily or permanently impaired or unavailable.
- We assume no liability for any content that you, another user, or a third party uploads, posts, sends, receives, or stores using our Services. In particular, we are not responsible for the accuracy or appropriateness of any content on our Services.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us, including our representatives or agents, harmless, against any and all claims and expenses (including legal fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to: (a) your access to or use of the Services or anyone accessing the Services through your website or mobile application; (b) your content; or (c) your breach of these terms.
- Your use of the Services is governed exclusively by the laws of the Republic of Mauritius.
- Access to the Services may be terminated or suspended with immediate effect in case of breach of the present terms and conditions or breach or termination of the license agreement entered into by the parties for the use of the Services.